In an ever more competitive, complex and demanding environment, SBD is establishing a strategic, integrated Revenue Growth Management (RGM) discipline to support the continued drive for sustainable, profitable growth for SBD and our Customers. To help deliver this, we are establishing a Revenue Growth Management team for the Asia region.
We are seeking a dynamic, experienced RGM Leader to play a key role in driving this transformation. Working closely with the Director of RGM and the Cluster Leadership Team, the candidate will have a high level of comfort operating with all levels of the organization to communicate, build and execute new concepts, strategies and behaviours.Key Responsibilities
Skills & competences
- Support Director of RGM & Cluster GM to develop an RGM roadmap to build capability, processes and tools to enable improved business outcomes for the cluster.
- Work with Global Centre of Excellence (CoE) to ensure appropriate capability materials and tools are available to support effective RGM transformation
- Partner with cluster GMs to drive transformation in the understanding of RGM and how it supports the delivery of business objectives - be an agitator for change.
- Work shoulder to shoulder with Country teams to:
- Use external and internal data to drive insights & develop and execute commercial actions which drive profitable, sustainable growth for SBD and its customers;
- build cross-functional, sustainable capability (including skills, process & tools)
- +10 year of overall work experience in Commercial, Finance, Marketing or Category Management roles in CPG / FMCG.
- +5 years Revenue Growth Management (RGM) (aka Net Revenue Management (NRM)) or Commercial Planning experience in dynamic, global businesses.
- Analytical & strategic skills - able to turn data into insights and synthesize those insights into commercial action plans and Customer selling stories
- Communication and Change Management / Transformation skills: able to effectively lead change with all functions and at levels of the organisation
- Strong understanding of Revenue Growth Management concepts with the ability to assess risks, benefits and alternatives and make recommendations based on the appropriate trade offs
- Highly developed interpersonal communication & coaching skills
- Be commercially curious and have a pragmatic, problem-solving attitude
- IT: MS Office (PowerPoint & Excel) and data reporting systems (both internal and external data sources). Development and use of Database and/or analytical software experience.
- Fluent English, additional European languages are a benefit.
What You'll Also Get:
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Competitive benefits package including: contributory pension scheme, private health insurance
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources.
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.