TeamSoft is looking for a Java Developer to join their client in Madison, WI. In this role, you will design, develop, and implement web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and functional programming
- Experience defining and consuming XML
- Proficiency in the Java programming language
- Total confidence in designing and developing applications using the Spring framework
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and common practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- DevOps mentality and experience with cloud technologies highly preferred
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.