LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, OFFSITE AND ONSITE
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Build, enhance & support strategic proprietary tools, as a primary role;
- Facilitate integration testing of 3rd party tools & data, as demand requires;
- Provide tactical support of business-oriented services, as a secondary role;
- Manage daily morning production process to establish the start-of-day trade-ready state;
- Apply a formal development approach to this critical production environment is an underlying tenant.
- An undergraduate degree in Technology and Software Development is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft-based technologies, including strong SQL & C# experience is required.
- Strong understanding, and experience developing Investment Management systems is preferred.
- At least 7 years of Application Development experience is required
- 5+ years of Investment Management relevant experience is preferred.
- Strong business analysis capabilities, and excellent application development & database skills.
- Energized by a fast-paced environment, yet able to be methodical & deliberate.
- Ability to troubleshoot & problem-solve, and is detail driven.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Collaborates, drawing others into the work at hand.
- Works well in a close team environment.