Role –SharePoint / Support Central SME
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a Java, J2EE, .Net Developer & Functional Engineer
- Awareness of the standard delivery life cycle, with experience in the transition of designs into production rollouts.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Online.
- Experience in Web Services, Apache, Tomcat and IIS Web Servers
- 3-5 years’ experience designing SharePoint Online
- 3-5 years’ experience MSSQL administration
SupportCentral is a powerful Web application, users utilizes SC globally to manage data and documents, assist with process management and workflow, as well as providing multimedia website portals for teams to collaborate their business requirements. This Application is to create and manage Workflows, Dataforms, Document management and data collection and reports/charts. Libraries Application (document management system) part of Supportcentral, mostly used for managing the documents with features like Folder Operation (Create, Move, Delete, Restore), File Operation (Upload, Update, Move, Delete, Restore), File/Folder Properties, Access, Audit Trails, Custom Actions, Metadata etc.
- Administrator of support workflows in SupportCentral, both for user support and internal application change requests
- Create & Develop workflows forms, data forms Adhoc Reports, PreApproval process, Library to store documents for businesses.
- Develop UI Improvements
- Java & J2EE, .net , Web Services, SQL
- IIS web server, Apache/Tomcat, Oracle
- SharePoint Online/365 experience, including workflow creation, metadata tagging, out of box SharePoint site creation, administration, and design using SharePoint Designer and third-party tools
- Experience with Office 365 suite, including Office online
- Experience dealing with SharePoint compliance, governance and document deletion/hold policies
- Experience in the administration and maintenance of a large SharePoint infrastructure
- Develop, maintain or change custom SharePoint API / web-service based solutions to automate specific processes
- Configuring and administering Office365, OneDrive & SharePoint
- Supporting the sync and sharing of large volumes of data with OneDrive.
- Background in Messaging –Office 365