"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
The INET Engineer will be responsible for the design, support and management of the infrastructure.
The INET Engineer must possess a technical knowledge and troubleshooting expertise of the various technologies used such as Firewalls, Proxy, DNS and Load Balancers.
He should also be able to implement the network security solutions. The INET Engineer must demonstrate excellent communications and project management skills to run projects and communicate updates effectively.
Some regional travel and the ability to provide 7x24 support be also required as part of this role.
- Design, maintain and troubleshoot Firewall, Proxy, DNS and Load Balancer environment as per Corporate and security standards
- Implement and support multivendor Firewall platforms featuring Checkpoint and Fortigate Firewalls.
- Design, support and maintain HTTP/HTTPs and SOCKS Proxies environment featuring Bluecoat SG series and McAfee appliances
- Monitoring and checks of all Firewalls, Proxies and related equipment as needed
- Maintain and organize reporting information and documentation on BNP current technology for Management review
- Produce and maintain high to detailed levels of documentation as required for all Checkpoint, Fortinet, F5, Infoblox, McAfee and Bluecoat environments
- Daily support and deployment of Firewall, proxy, DNs and LoadBalancers related systems for the Americas region
- Perform routine maintenance functions for all systems including OS upgrades, hardware fixes, etc
- Provide up to third level support for all Firewall, proxy, DNs and LoadBalancers systems in the Americas region
- Work closely with Information Security team to implement, verify, and review Security policies
- Interact with multiple Business Units and groups for the purposes of Project planning and troubleshooting
- Adhere to the controls, policies and procedures put forth by ITP. This is done in context to Proactively Manage IT risks, Develop predictability within core missions, reduce impact to the production environment and improve stability and visibility through documentation.
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Thorough understanding of installation, configuration et optimisation of Big-IP (F5) LTM/GTM load balancing , CheckPoint, Fortinet, McAfee or Blue Coat (HTTP/Socks) et DNS/DHCP Infoblox.
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP fundamentals and network security technologies such as Clustering, Transparent mode, SSl/VPN, CLI commands (Bash, shell, IOS ).
- Thorough understanding of CheckPoint Multi-Domain Server and Fortinet Management tools.
- Experience with HP Network Automation and Solarwinds is an advantage
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Strong technical skills and experience with project management
- People focused with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated individual who can operate on their own initiative
- Enjoy working with a team