ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a Java Developer (Junior/Mid/Senior) with experience in the Investment domain/Banking Industry. This is a 6+ months contract opportunity (with long-term potential).
Please review the job description below:
Position : Java Developer - 50 openings (Junior/Mid/Senior)
Location : Remote
Duration : 12+ months contract to hire (Direct Hire)
Top Skills: Java8, Core Java, Spring, Rest/Microservices,
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Understanding and application of software skills such as business analysis, development, testing, maintenance, operation, support and software improvement
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Minimum 2-5+ JSON API Design and Implementation Experience
- Minimum 2-6+ years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring framework, SpringBoot development
- Minimum 2-6+ years of highly technical work in large, complex enterprise environments
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- Micro Services, Rest & SOAP WebServices, ORM (MyBatis/Hibernate), AngularJS, Oracle & Cloud
- Strong verbal and written communication, with an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Solid interpersonal, negotiating, and marketing skills to work with users, senior management, and external personnel on significant matters, often requiring coordinated activity across organizational lines.
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks and Regards
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant