Duties include monthly close and consolidations, assisting with technical accounting research, assisting with reviews and audits, developing or implementing process improvement activities for Corporate Accounting, and participation in other projects
- Prepare and post journal entries during each month-end close for several business processes including fixed assets and month-end accruals.
- Ensure that journal entries are properly coded and evidenced by supporting documentation.
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations for related accounts.
- Prepare quarterly statutory reporting financial statements and other required legal entity reporting.
- Assist Accounting Manager with technical accounting research and other special projects, as necessary
- Prepare reports to support external financial reporting and SEC filings
- Prepare schedules for quarterly review and year-end audit processes with outside audit firm(s)
- Perform ad-hoc analyses as assigned
- Ensure adherence to and effectiveness of internal control in own area of responsibility
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent required
- 3+ years of relevant progressive accounting experience required with a combination of public accounting and industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including complex/compound spreadsheets
- SAP experience preferred (FI/CO modules)
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with various stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to research, solve problems, and take initiative to recommend process improvements
- Ability to work well independently and deal effectively in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; fluent in English, both oral and written required
For more information on this job visit: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com Main Site