In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
The Director of Financial Systems will lead a team of internal and external resources in managing Kroll's financial enterprise system, Microsoft Dynamics 365. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in financial systems, accounting and finance, strong project management skills (both as a leader and executor), and familiarity in setting up a sound internal controls structure. They will be able to independently prioritize multiple tasks, bringing projects and operational deliverables to completion. The candidate should be able to sustain productivity in a fast-paced environment, maintain composure and focus under pressure, and display a strong work ethic, good judgment, initiative, and attention to detail. In addition, the candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, a friendly, service-oriented attitude, and the demonstrated capacity to improve efficiency and processes.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Member of core team leading our phased ERP implementation of MS Dynamics 365
- Manage the administration of our ERP system, including security, master data and its governance, financial, operational and project modules, and data interfaces
- Design and implement optimal processes and software configurations, with sound internal controls in place, to fulfill company needs and strategic initiatives
- Configure system(s), validate software user-adoption, and oversee issue resolution
- Oversee planning and prioritization of system enhancements and design specifications for current and future generations of ERP system
- Member of project management teams responsible for integration of new acquired entities
- Collaborate on multi-dimensional software implementation projects, including identification and collaboration with key stakeholders and upstream/downstream system owners
- Develop and/or maintain valuable internal client relationships (both within the broader Client Service and Internal Firm Services teams and across the organization's business lines)
- Partner with internal clients to understand and execute their perspectives, objectives, and initiatives to ultimately meet current and future client business demands
- Generate ideas for future software product enhancements and partner with both IT and software developer to execute on these ideas
- 15 years of experience in a finance-related role with demonstrated success working with internal and/or external clients
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role
- Experience managing enterprise financial systems (preferably MS Dynamics), including full administration, master data, security, data governance, core project and general ledger modules, interfaces with external information, and reporting
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Computer Science, Information Systems of Finance
- Strong leader who is results oriented, strong attention to detail, displays critical thinking and analytical skills, creative, and is an effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize, work independently, and productively collaborate with various teams to manage action items and meet deadlines
- Ability to partner with cross-functional peers and other key stakeholders while successfully driving change management
- A positive outlook, a natural intellectual curiosity, and a drive for continuous improvement
- Professional services industry experience a plus
- Engagement in the development, management, and execution of Strategic Initiatives
- Proficiency in MS Office, SQL, and Project Management software
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs Kroll, LLC is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability
All employees must comply with Kroll's mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.