This company is a well funded Series A startup in the medical/healthcare industry. They have products that empower people to take charge of their own health. With the help of artificial intelligence, they are able to provide solutions that can detect serious illnesses early on. Currently, they're on the hunt for a Machine Learning Operations/Data Scientist. If you are interested in working for a company that has a powerful impact on the lives of people, then this could be the role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- M.S in computer science or related field (e.g electrical engineering, applied mathematics, etc)
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Exceptional math/algorithm development skills
- Strong background in machine learning, data science or data mining
- Strong programming skills - C/C++, Python, R, Matlab.
- Experience with supervised machine learning algorithms
- Experience with statistics, linear algebra, feature extraction, image processing/analysis, or support vector machines
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with medical devices or other FDA regulated environments is a plus but not mandatory
- Tensorflow or Pytorch required
What You Will Be Doing
- Work in a small team reporting directly to the head of engineering.
- Algorithm development for image processing/analysis and machine learning.
- Perform statistical analysis, estimate generalization errors and confidence intervals.
- Provide guidance to data collection teams.
- Create technical reports.
- Write specs and requirements related to the algorithms you develop for product development.
- Provide guidance to software team for algorithm implementation for product development.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. No sponsorships or C2C at the moment.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.