We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate innovator to join our machine learning team. A successful candidate will bring a mix of real-world experience, vision and the ability to execute on that vision.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOURequired:
- Use machine learning techniques to develop document recognition applications
- Create utilities to prepare and normalize data
- Work with the fellow data scientists and machine learning developers to establish standards
- Prepare and maintain data used to create trained models, and the models themselves
- Performance tuning of the trained models
- Validation of trained models
- Excellent Python coding skills
- Computer-related degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional experience with machine learning or 8+ years of research experience
- Strong OOP coding skills
- Experience with a machine learning platform such as: TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, or Encog
- Experience working with large data sets, both structured and unstructured
- Solid understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as HMM, neural networks, deep learning, etc.
- Experience creating workflows and rule engines
- Awareness of principles such as SOLID, YAGNI, and DRY
- Familiarity with the Google Cloud Platform
- Onsite, full-time attendance
THE PLACE & THE PERKS
- Ph.D. or MS in Computer Science, Statistics
- Experience working in C#, and the Microsoft Technology Stack
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
Ready to join thousands of talented team members who are making the dream of home ownership possible for more Americans? It's all happening on UWM's campus, where our award-winning workplace packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
It's no wonder that out of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It's at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it's providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you'll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation and ethnicity, you'll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
More reasons you'll love working here include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after just 30 days
- Additional parental and maternity leave benefits after 12 months
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Paid volunteer hours
- Paid training and career development
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Mortgage discount and area business discounts
- Free membership to our large, state-of-the-art fitness center, including exercise classes such as yoga and Zumba, various sports leagues and a full-size basketball court
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician's office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch
- Convenience store featuring healthy grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and Great Lakes Coffee Roasting Company
- Indoor/outdoor caf with Wi-Fi
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with UWM is "at-will." UWM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Connect with UWM!
Not sure what to apply for? Connect with us to speak with a recruiter and explore opportunities!