Together we strive for everyone's opportunity towards a better financial future.
Together we stand up for and champion everyone's access to opportunity. We strive for better together. We advocate for everyone and not against anyone. Voya believes in being bold and committed to action. We are committed to a work environment where the differences that we are born with - and those we acquire throughout our lives - are understood, valued and intentionally pursued. We believe that our employees own our culture and have a responsibility to foster an environment where we all feel comfortable bringing our whole selves to work. Purposefully bringing our differences together to positively influence our culture, serve our clients and enrich our communities is essential to our vision to be America's Retirement Company®. Are you ready to join a great company with a winning culture? Start your Voyage - Apply Now Profile Summary:
Voya Financial is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Front End Angular Developer
who will be responsible for support and improvement of business processes with information technology solutions. You will develop, design, and analyze applications and programs of moderate scope and complexity. Elements of this work will be complex and difficult problems for which you will use your analytical skills to help develop solutions and code need deliver resolutions.Profile Description:
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled and experienced professional to join Voya' Retirement Technology team in New York City. The ideal candidate must have 5+ years of experience working on a variety of custom projects and work well in a team environment. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to learn new emerging technologies and take initiative to offer technical direction and creative solutions.Knowledge & Experience:
Candidates time will be worked on:
- 80% in angular
- 10% in .net
- 5% in SQL
- 5% in other
This a coding position
- 5+ years' experience in developing web application.
- Work closely with fellow developers, project leads and QA in coordinating tasks & deliverables.
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Strong knowledge of Angular 8+ and above, HTML5, CSS3
- Strong Knowledge of Visual Studio 2017/2019 and TFS (Team Foundation Services)
- Ability to understand the concepts of ASP.NET MVC, MVC5, WebAPI, Entity Framework, LINQ, and C#
- Strong understanding of debugging
- 2+ years in SSRS, SSIS, SQL DBA, MS SQL Server DBA skills
- Knowledge in material design, knowledge of Angular Materials a plus.
- Ability to write clear and efficient code, this is a 100% coding position.
- Experience with unit tests, user interface test and agile software development life cycle.
- Possess firm knowledge of cross-browser compatibility standards and behaviors
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to work as part of a team and as an individual contributor
Work independently with minimal supervision.
#LI-Hybrid Please Note: This position has been designated as a hybrid-office/remote role. Details of your in-office schedule will be finalized with your manager. Be Well. Stay Well.
Voya provides the resources that can make a difference in your lives. To us, this means thriving physically, financially, socially and emotionally. Voya benefits are designed to help you do just that. That's why we offer an array of plans, programs, tools and resources with one goal in mind: To help you and your family be well and stay well.What We Offer
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 401(k) Savings plan - with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%)
- Voya Retirement Plan - employer paid cash balance retirement plan (4%)
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Paid time off - including 20 days paid time off, nine paid company holidays and a flexible Diversity Celebration Day.
- Paid volunteer time - 40 hours per calendar year
Learn more about Voya benefits (download PDF) Critical Skills
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills Equal Employment Opportunity
Voya Financial is an equal-opportunity employer. Voya Financial provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, disability, veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law. Reasonable Accommodations
We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. This commitment governs all decisions related to employment, including selection, development and compensation. It also includes an employee's request for reasonable accommodation. All employees will be treated in a manner free from discrimination or harassment. Voya is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please see our resources for applicants with disabilities .
Misuse of Voya's name in fraud schemes