At VITAS Healthcare, the opportunity is yours to build a career that truly makes a difference every day! As the nation’s leading hospice care provider, our central support team is growing rapidly to build and maintain the technology that enables us to deliver faster and better service to our patients and their families.
Why work for VITAS?
Working at VITAS means you make a difference every day! Click on this link to view what it’s like to work at VITAS.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for knowledgeable and strong top tech talent to be part of our central support team.
HRIS Reporting Data Analyst:
HRIS Reporting Data Analyst is responsible for ongoing analysis of HR data, monitoring key performance metrics and development of HR dashboards.
- Develops and Maintains dashboard of key HR performance indicators
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
- Performs ad-hoc analyses that support strategic initiatives
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Maintain HR data integrity by ensuring the accuracy and consistency of input data. Audit HR data and troubleshoot irregularities.
- Functions as “super user” for pre-employment systems relating to Recruitment, drug testing, and background checks.
- Serves as Recruitment and Onboarding administrator. Responsible for assembling and maintaining written documentation related to Recruitment module; troubleshooting and assisting end users.
- Trains new employees in Recruitment and employment background related processes and systems.
- Administers company’s comprehensive background screening process in compliance with company policies as they relate to hiring and recruitment.
- Performs related duties as required. This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Experience with creating BI Publisher (SQL) Reports for (HR, Payroll, Benefits and Absence Management) –Required
- Experience with designing and developing dashboards and reports for dashboards
- Functional knowledge of the Oracle HCM Cloud applications (HR, Payroll, Benefits, Absence Management)
- Knowledge of Oracle HR data tables for SQL (huge plus)
- Experience with creating and scheduling Oracle Cloud OTBI Agents and BIP Jobs
- Experience with creating BIP bursting reports
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Data visualizations tools (Tableau/PowerBI/OTBI) a plus
- Experience with statistical modeling and descriptive statistics a plus
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- B.S. in Information Technology or equivalent experience preferred but not required
- Strong Preference for a Certified Oracle Engineer or Product Specialist.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR Management or equivalent required
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES