Please note that this is a 5 months contract position.
The client is in need of a Project Manager with experience in cold chain and transportation.
This PM will be responsible to lead a multi-workstream complex globalbal project supporting a new product launch is responsible for critical elements of the transportation core team, including project planning, action tracking, linkage to broader project plans, dashboard updates, and other key deliverables. Working closely with the core team, the Project Manager will lead project management activities:
• Develop a detailed project plan and outline all subtasks, timelines, and dependencies
• Develop stakeholder updates and dashboards based on the project plan and timeline
• Support program leader with weekly project reviews and risk management
• Prepare communication/dashboards for the program leader
• Connect milestones to overall transportation milestones, ensuring aligned timelines
• Follow up with team members to track milestones and close out actions in timely manner
• Finalize readiness checklists and driving accountability to complete readiness actions on-time
• Support the accountability and transparency of progress through regular reporting, documentation and PowerPoint presentations (to be leveraged with stakeholders)
This position will work several Deliver team members:
• Cold Chain COE
• Trade Compliance
• Providers (courier, air)
• Track and trace
A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
• Proven experience in Project Management, PMP or equivalent training preferred
• Understanding of Internal Pharma Client's Project management methodology FPX is preferred
• Advance skills in Microsoft project and experience developing complex project plans is preferred
• Cold chain shipping experience preferred
• 8+ years of related Supply Chain experience required
• Past project management experience with a track record of success
• Ability to work in a matrix environment with tight deadlines.
• Ability to manage complexity
• Strong communication skills
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A486.