The Enterprise DevOps team operates as a shared services team offering application automation capabilities for all teams in the Enterprise. We are seeking highly collaborative, creative and intellectually curious DevOps Engineers who are passionate about forming and implementing cutting-edge computing capabilities. As a member of the Chubb Enterprise DevOps team you will champion the advancement of automation, display a deep technical understanding of cloud capabilities and contribute to application delivery, Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD) platforms, using existing and emerging technologies.
The DevOps organization uses standard set of industry tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, GitHub, JIRA, SonarQube, Nexus.
- Design, implement, and test scripted patterns to satisfy a wide array of partners including application Owners, Infrastructure, Architects, Security and Compliance;
- Lead a team of automation engineers;
- Prior experience automating CICD processes including build and deploy, inside a standard tool such as Jenkins;
- Modern SDLC lifecycle skillset including use of git or similar SCM;
- Knowledge of container technologies: Docker and/or Kubernetes;
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to present, persuade and influence peers;
- Experience with cloud-based offerings and knowledge of container technologies: Docker and/or Kubernetes;
- Energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships in a fast-paced, multi-directional work environment;
- Show exceptional analytical skills, able to apply expertise to drive technical solutions;
- Demonstrate an ability to multitask and pivot for evolving requirements.
- 1+ years of experience leading Technical team
- 3+ years of experience of Linux or equivalent command line shell
- 3+ years of experience with a scripting language like Python, Groovy or Ruby; or
- 1+ years of experience with object-oriented language (Java, .NET) coding
- 2+ years of Ansible and/or Terraform or similar automation
- 2+ years of experience in a public cloud offering, migrating or building tools and applications in Azure
- 1+ years of experience of Docker & Kubernetes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Software Development