Wits Solutions Inc. (WITS) is a SBA certified 8(a) company with headquarters in the metropolitan Washington D.C. area. WITS has been providing best-in-class solutions in professional IT and administrative consulting to various Federal, State, Local and commercial customers. At WITS, we believe in working not for our clients but with them. This is why right from the beginning; our analysts and solution-builders work closely with our clients to ensure that the project outcomes continue to deliver value long into the future.
Job Description :
HR/Recruiting Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain communication (via phone and email) with both internal and external candidates to manage expectations for the hiring and onboarding process.
- Responsible for pre-employment and onboarding new employees.
- Assists hiring manager with recruitment process.
- Accurately updates and maintains internal tracking databases Assists with Payroll, HR related functions, answering employee questions.
- Coordinates with internal departments and communications updates regarding new hire statuses.
- Assists with recruiting functions to include Applicant Tracking System (ATS) maintenance and candidate sourcing
- Other HR and Recruitment duties and responsibilities as requested or desired Minimum
- High School Diploma/GED or Bachelor's degree in related field
- At least one (2) years of related work experience (may substitute education)
- Working experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc) Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities:
- Prior HR and recruiting experience preferred
- Proactive self-starter mentality with good organization skills, ability to multi-task.
- Online research (technology based)
- Fast learner and able to absorb directions clearly and accurately with a positive attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Preparing proposals
- Experience in ADP Workforce Now is a plus
- Experience in QuickBooks or other accounting software is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Equal Opportunity Employer Veteran/Disabled