A Khosla founded and backed EdTech company is looking to add to their Machine Learning team for a brand new, greenfield project. Their mission is to provide access to open-source content and technology that empowers students and teachers alike, to enhance the quickly scaling, online education sector. Their team hails from veteran companies such as McGraw Hill, Amazon, Apple, eBay and several other well-known start ups.
If you want to join revolutionizing the education space, this is the oppurtnity for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Machine Learning
- Strong with Deep learning applications such as Recommendation systems, predicative modeling, NLP, and/or search rankings
- Familiarity with Decision trees, SVMS, Bayesian models, Bias and variance, etc.
- Strong with Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in an EdTech sector
- MXnet experience a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Python coding
- Tensorflow and PyTorch for internal libraries
- Recommendation algorithms and predictive modeling for greenfield project
- 100% Hands-On
- Extract and analyze a large volume of data deeply to understand and deduce a wide range of information on students, teachers and their usage history
- Provide technical expertise in statistical analysis, mathematical modeling, data mining/machine learning
- Translate high-level directions and open-ended questions into practical projects and lead/drive their completion with minimal supervision
- Envision what ML can do for education
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Package for Families
- 401(k) Matching
- Merit-Based Raises
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Performance based Bonus
- Great Work/Life Balance
**No Sponsorship or C2C**
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. No relocation resources are able to be provided at this time.
Motion Recruitment network provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.