Job#: 1270738 Job Description: If interested please send an updated resume to Kayla Abel at firstname.lastname@example.orgRole:
Digital/Mobile Forensics AnalystsLocation:
DOS - Rosslyn, VASchedule:
40 hours / week onsite in Rosslyn, VAOverview: Apex Systems
, the nation's second largest IT staffing and technology services firm, has an immediate opening for a Digital Forensics Lab Analysts
to sit on-site in Rosslyn, VA
Our client is seeking multiple Digital Forensics Lab Analysts. The ideal candidate will become part of the Department of State (DoS) Diplomatic Security Cyber Mission (DSCM) program providing leading cyber and technology security experience to enable innovative, effective and secure business processes.
The Digital Forensics Lab processes and analyzes digital evidence utilizing a wide variety of advanced computer technologies, encryption schemes, and forensic tools in support of Diplomatic Security's c riminal investigative functions. The Lab provides support throughout the investigative process to include, but not limited to, on - scene search warrant support, evidence processing and imaging (to include mobile devices), analysis, report writing and expert witness testimony.Qualifications:
- Conduct forensic examinations of digital evidence
- Ensure that forensic community accepted principles and practices are applied by contract staff in retrieving, recovering, preserving, and analyzing digital evidence
- Collaborate with other forensic analysts, law enforcement officers, and legal experts to identify and recommend methods and procedures for recovery, preservation, analysis, and presentation of digital evidence
- Utilize industry accepted forensic tools (e.g.: EnCase, FTK, NUIX, Cellebrite, etc.)
- Conduct mobile device forensic analysis in support of criminal investigations (to include Chip - Off and JTAG Analysis)
- Conduct audio - video/multimedia enhancement and analysis
- Represent Diplomatic Security and provide expert witness testimony on digital forensic analyses conducted
- Travel to domestic locations and overseas missions in support of search warrants and judicial proceedings
- Directly supports the CIF Cyber Investigations program with on - scene digital evidence collection and imaging
- Provide investigative analytical support by leveraging open-source intelligence and law enforcement databases in support of DS criminal investigative mission.
- Demonstrated experience performing mobile device forensic acquisitions.
- Experience analyzing forensic images and data for indicators of compromise (IOCs), root cause and other relevant artifacts pertaining to network intrusion activity.
- Strong critical, creative, and analytical thinking skills.
- Experience developing technically detailed reports that translate complex technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 5 years' experience required. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- L2 CSSP Incident Responder or CSSP Analyst
- CCNA Cyber Ops, CEH, CFR, CHFI, Cloud+, CySA+, GCFA, GCIA, GCIH, GICSP
- At least one Forensic or advanced network intrusion certification. These can include those issued by SANS (GCFE, GASF), IACIS (CFCE, CMFE), Cellebrite (CCPA, CCME) or other approved certifications.
Candidates must be US citizens and able to obtain and/or maintain a Department of Defense Top Secret / TS/SCI security clearance
as a condition of employment.***As a contract employee of Apex Systems, you are eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Shorter Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts / Perks and our Referral Program.***Apex Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com