***We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role***
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for a Development Tech Lead. This company is looking for someone who can help drive project revolved around Java middleware development, web servers, application services, and load balancing. They will need experience with building automation with CICD tools like Jenkins, GIt, etc.
- Lead a team of employees and contingent workers to remediate applications with out of support/legacy technologies and/or security vulnerabilities
- Meet development schedules by ensuring the delivered solutions meet the technical specifications and design requirements
- Drive/Lead key technical and architectural decisions for the systems, provide and influence key designing decisions for the technology, infrastructure and configuration of the systems for scalability and capacity
- Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the development lifecycle for prevention and early correction of quality problems.
- Contribute to design and code reviews
- Document lessons learned, help maintain knowledge database
- Driving technical solutions in alignment with architectural roadmaps
- Engage with business users, application owners and other affected parties in the project inception phase to understand application and define remediation strategy and test strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ Years of experience in IT industry with at least 4 years in Technical Lead position
- Experience with Java development background and having worked on design, optimizations & performance tuning.
- Excellent understanding of typical multi-tier architectures: web servers, caching, application servers, & load balancers
- Hands-on experience on multiple technologies such as:
- Java/J2EE & middleware (WebLogic, Apache, Spring Boot, etc.) technologies in UNIX environment and Scripting languages such as UNIX Shell
- Build automation / CICD pipeline integration tools (Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket, Artifactory, etc.)
- Relational databases (Sybase, DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Information and application security including LDAP, certificates, public key encryption, SSH, access credentials, etc.