TeamSoft is looking for an Account Executive- Hardware Division for a full-time direct hire opportunity.
The Account Executive - Hardware is responsible for outside business to business sales, selling products and services to key executives and decision makers at target companies. The focus of these sales efforts will be Cisco, HPE, Dell | EMC and other OEM Partner related products. This position will be responsible for the pursuit of new clients within the geographic territory and/or account lists as defined by management. Contribution expected to include support of the business unit and effective collaboration within the entire organization to achieve organizational goals. This position may be hired at the Account Executive or Sr. Account Executive level given the skills/experience of the candidate and business need.
- Partnering to develop successful strategic sales pursuit plans of targeted accounts. Pursue new customer relationships to achieve projected revenue growth. Conduct cold calling and professional networking.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers, partners, and coworkers.
- Gathering prospect requirements and participate in technical solution design.
- Developing professional presentations, correspondence, and responses to RFPs.
- Creating and articulating well-structured sales proposals based on customer needs and desires.
- Maintaining sales CRM database of prospective clients. Adhering to defined sales processes and procedures.
- Attending trade shows and following-up on direct marketing activities.
- Remaining current on industry trends, along with new products and services.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) -OR- 4+ years of professional work experience.
- 2+ years sales and/or customer support experience; must include prior experience selling technology products, services and/or complex technical solutions).
- Must have and maintain a valid driver s license, reliable transportation and insurance.
- Travel as required by business need.
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
- Energetic, with a competitive spirit and a results-driven, goal-oriented attitude.
- Knowledge, interest, and passion for technology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word.
- Curiosity and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure.