Our client is the leading provider in the Medical Devices space with their diabetes and nutrition department being the fastest growing and most successful in the country. their products allow for people with diabetes to have freedom while managing their disability. Their products include over-the-counter monitors and testing strips, patches for blood sugar readings, and more. They are a mission-driven division and always strive to work alongside like-minded professionals.
They're looking for a talented and accomplished Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join their team in California!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead design and development of software across multiple domains mobile, web, desktop, and embedded while meeting FDA requirements.
- Work on design, coding, and validating software, supporting verification, and ensuring all products conform to the specifications for medical devices.
- Assist in the development, building, coding, and release of new medical devices related to Diabetes management and treatment.
- Implement data processing algorithms in C, C++, Linux, and Python.
- Embedded C
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics)
- 8+ Years of experience working in software development.
- Strong knowledge of Embedded Systems, and sustained work in Embedded C throughout your career.
- Strong experience and knowledge in Linux, C++, and Python.
- Familiarity with current development tools.
- Leadership experience required.
DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU LIVE IN OR NEAR ALAMEDA, CALIFORNIA, OR ARE ILLING TO RELOCATE.
- Competitive pay package
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, wellness, and occupational health plans
- Paid time off
- 401k with match
- Pension plan
- Annual bonus
- Retirement plans
- Parental leave