Job#: 1299276 Job Description:
Apex Systems is hiring Sr. ServiceNow CMDB Developers for one of our government clients!! This position is Direct Hire and 100% REMOTE. Title: Senior ServiceNow CMDB DeveloperLocation: 100% REMOTE - must be willing to work EST hoursHours: 9AM-3PM EST Clearance: Must be a US Citizen to maintain a Secret Security Clearance as a condition of employment Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field
- Configure the Application UI and workflows
- 3+ years developing/administrative/implementation experience on the ServiceNow platform CMDB/ITSM/ITOM/ITBM/SecOps solutions (any or all) in an enterprise environment.
- Prefer ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
- Prefer Service Certified Application Developer (CAD)
- Prefer ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- Proven experience in CMDB
- Knowledge of ITIL; Foundation level preferred
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Active listening skills, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input while demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, and presentational)
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity Proven team player and team builder
- Strong ownership, accountability, and attention to detail in all work efforts
- Ability to maintain current ServiceNow/industry certifications, while obtaining additional certifications.
- Excellent understanding of the Agile software testing process and lifecycle, from smoke test, to integration to production deployment.
- Understanding of IT service management and common service level agreement measurements.
- Experience leading small development and/or test teams
- Excellent collaboration skills and can effectively works in a team environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience gathering requirements then writing technical documents (both collaboratively and independently) and able to socialize and educate
- Strong communication and leadership skills; able to communicate effectively with a diverse audience; comfortable working with C-level executives
- Comfortable acting as a liaison between business and technical teams in order to drive solutions
- Able to comprehend new concepts, ask pertinent questions, execute and document ideas and concepts with minimal day-to-day direction
- Able to stay on task and on schedule while adhering to non-flexible deadlines
- Exceptional presentation skills with the ability to convey technology and business value propositions
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com