Job Tittle: Lead Front End Developer/Angular Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Sign-on Bonus for this Role
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
The Development family is responsible for creating, designing, deploying, and supporting applications, programs, and software solutions. May include research, new development, prototyping, modification, reuse, re-engineering, maintenance, or any other activities related to software products used internally or externally on product platforms supported by the firm. The software development process requires in-depth subject matter expertise in existing and emerging development methodologies, tools, and programming languages. Software Developers work closely with business partners and / or external clients in defining requirements and implementing solutions.
The UI / UX role specializes in planning, designing, developing, and testing user interfaces and user experience components for all products, platforms, solutions, and tools for the firm. Provides user experience design, usability, evaluation, and testing expertise to product development teams, including the analysis, investigation, and selection of applications and methods to enhance user interaction through look, feel, process flow and choice of responsive elements. Performs technical review of proposed design and product changes for feasibility, integration with existing technical architectures and systems, and alignment with desired user experience and design standards. Leadership Competencies
- Be Visionary: Visionary leaders are Change Drivers advancing the organization's strategy by being Future Focused and Compelling Communicators.
- Build Capability: Leaders build capability in themselves by being Committed to Personal Excellence and are Talent Developers for others by providing growth opportunities, feedback and coaching.
- Create Community: Our leaders are Inclusive Leaders who are Relationship Minded, embracing individual differences, inspiring others to thrive, and building networks for effective collaboration.
- Empower Results: Leaders at DTCC are Results-Oriented, delivering timely, high quality, client-focused results, while mitigating risk. They are Business Savvy and understand DTCCs position in the global marketplace, recognizing the emerging industry trends that can impact DTCC business strategies.
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. ** Talents needed for Success:
- Lead needed technical processes and designs considering reliability, data integrity, maintainability, reuse, extensibility, usability and scalability
- Collaborate with Infrastructure partners to identify and deploy optimal hosting environments
- Define scalability and performance criteria for assigned applications
- Ensure application meets the performance, privacy, and security requirements
- Tune application performance to eliminate and reduce issues
- Verify test plans to ensure compliance with performance and security requirements
- Support business and technical presentations in relation to technology platforms and business solutions
- Mitigate risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls
- Help develop solutions that balance cost and delivery while meeting business requirements
- implement technology-specific best practices that are consistent with corporate standards
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure the success of product strategy and project deliverables
- Manage the software development process
- Drive new technical and business process improvements
- Estimate total costs of modules/projects covering both hours and expense
- Research and evaluate specific technologies, and applications, and contributes to the solution design
- Construct application Architecture encompassing end-to-end designs
- Angular V-9 to V-13
- Reusable Component Development using Angular Library
- Bootstrap 4 & 5
- CSS Preprocessors
- Web Components
- AG Grid Angular
- RESTful Services/APIs
- Responsive/Mobile Design
- Cross-Browser Development
- Testing / Debugging
- Git / Version Control
- Problem Solving
- NPM & Node JS
Nice to have skills:
- Minimum of 8+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
Who We Are:
- Serves as a trusted coach or mentor within the organization.
- Strong communicator who is a self-starter and highly motivated individual
- Communicates openly keeping everyone across the organization informed.
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency, and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.