A direct client of Atrilogy Solution's Group has a full-time/direct-hire
opportunity in Phoenix, AZ & Remote
for a Sr. Application Analyst
- Develop NextGen EHR templates and documents based on specifications and feedback from internal working teams.
- Create and maintain documentation for supported systems and enhancements.
- Participate in team meetings as needed.
- Perform complex analysis and troubleshooting in support of various EHR technical processes and SQL coding.
- Maintain and troubleshoot existing NextGen EHR templates and documents.
- Execute SQL Code updates, stored procedures, and review of code as needed.
- Test & review completed templates, documents, triggers, and code that is ready for production.
- Assist with preparations and testing before and after major upgrades and other changes to the environment.
- Identifies and communicates trends and/or potential issues to management team.
- Prioritize work to maximize turn-around time.
- Performs all other assigned duties.
- Bachelor's degree or working experience equivalent
- NCP Certifications (NextGen Certified Professional)
- Minimum of 2 years NextGen development experience working with EHR Template Editor and Document Builder.
- Minimum of 2 years working with Microsoft SQL Server 2008+ and hold a strong working knowledge of how to create and modify stored procedures to support development and identify opportunities.
- NextGen application version 5.9+, KBM version 8.3.7+ preferred
- 1 year working with the Ophthalmology specialty preferred
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.