Job Title : Red Hat Fuse Technical Lead
Job Location : Dallas, TX
Position Type : Contract
Job Description : Required Technical Exp:
• Red Hat Fuse (Apache Camel), Active MQ infrastructure setup and integration design and development.
• Knowledge and expertise in Microservices, Mini-services, OpenShift, Fuse, ESB, Docker, Kubernetes, XML, SOAP, REST, SQL, Spring Boot, Java, Git, GitHub, MongoDB, Oracle database, web services, and web applications.
• SOA Webservices, REST API development, File based, Batch related, Asynchronous /Pub-Sub model based integrations using Red Hat Fuse.
• Expertise in CICD tool setup CICD pipeline for Red Hat Fuse based integrations.
• Experience in the Restaurant industry is preferred.
• Preferred to have expertise in migrating integrations from TIBCO or relevant COTS tools to Red Hat Fuse platform.
• Setup the Infrastructure for Red Hat Fuse (Apache Camel) middleware solution.
• Setting up foundation frameworks for Red Hat Fuse based integrations
• Analyze the existing TIBCO BW integrations and redesign and develop them using Red Hat Fuse technology.
• Perform requirement gathering, analysis, design and development of Integrations using Red Hat Fuse.
• Designing and implementation of web applications using J2EE technologies such as SOA, REST and SOAP Web Services, Spring, Hibernate, AJAX, and EJB , Batch processes, Pub-sub model integrations using RedHat Fuse and Active MQ.
• Perform the migration of TIBCO BW, EMS based integrations to Red Hat Fuse (Apache Camel), Active MQ
• Design and develop reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects using RedHat Fuse.
• Suggest and implement best practices for RedHat Fuse Integrations.
• Implement security and data protection for integrations as applicable.
• Setting up CICD pipeline for RedHat Fuse based integrations and automate the deployment and testing process.
• Set up Testing automation framework for RedHat Fuse based integrations.
• Good to have hands-on experience on Continuous integration or any automation deployments.
• Working independently and handle given modules end to end without much supervision and coordinate with onsite team (that includes Brinker FTE as well) and offshore team for deliverables and providing status updates to the clients.
• Providing periodic status updates to customer/ onsite lead on project status; work with different application teams, testing team during design/development/testing phases; resolve issues
• Self-motivated, able to work independently, and with a strong desire to learn and share information with others.
• Effective at building good working relationships with team members and project team members in a matrix organization.
• Strong attention to detail, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
• Must have very good verbal, written and presentation skills
• Must have the ability to learn on the job and show interest in learning new technologies that are required in the project.
• Good to have experience in Agile Scrum based projects.
• Having experience in NodeJS is a plus.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Master's degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree.
Experience: 12+ years of relevant experience and working as Integration Architect for RedHat Fuse Integration platform, with hands-on experience in Red Hat Fuse (JBoss Fuse/Apache Camel), Active MQ, Java/J2EE Spring/Hibernate and System Analysis, Design and Development.
Additional Job Details: