We are looking for a strong Front End Engineer to help us build the next generation of UI experiences and Development Portal.
We are seeking that rare combination of solid coding background, but an aptitude and love to apply cutting edge UI frameworks (Angular, ReactJS, etc), challenge the status quo and raise the UX bar on every product you build.
Our ideal candidate will not only understand how to use the most popular frameworks but also understand how they are designed and when to properly leverage them. Y
ou have a proven record of building robust web-based applications, and have passion to deliver complex customer facing features and applications and take great personal pride in building cool interfaces for other developers to use.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 7+ year's experience in large scale enterprise software development environments or MS & 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Typescript and ECMAScript 6
- Experience in integrating API’s and Web Services
- Experience with unit testing frameworks Jest, Mocha and Chai. Experience with Jenkins (CI/CD)
- Strong understanding of the web services, how components integrate, Cookies, headers, server to server communication is critical. Experience working on Browser performance and optimization
- Proven ability in implementing best/excellent practices and Design Patterns like promises, application flow control, event/error/AJAX handling, RxJS, observables
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Good understanding of product engineering and experience working closely with product managers and designers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in Restful API services
- Experience in Java, Spring, Spring Boot, RDBMS, REST API Development & Web Services