Title: Product Manager at Innovative Health Testing Platform Boston, MA Job Description
The company with the world's broadest suite of at-home infectious disease tests is looking to hire an experienced Product Manager. The company recently landed $100 million in funding and needs a Product Manager to help them build out their consumer facing digital platform.
This Product Manager should be able to collaborate with the Head of Software Engineering and consumer team to develop a clear delivery of diagnostic results to simplify the patient experience. In this role you will be expected to collect customer feedback, roadmap development in a cross functional capacity, and establish KPIs and performance metrics to ensure product success. This opportunity will allow you to take ownership of a product that increases accessibility to disease testing and has the potential to grow significantly for years to come. Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management or related experience
- Proven experience working on a consumer facing software product
- BS in computer science, similar degree, or equivalent work experience
- Strong ability to communicate and strong business acumen
- Experience in understanding and representing customer needs
- Proven ability to work with analytics and creation of decisions through data validated experiment
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.