Kforce has a client in Los Angeles, CA that is seeking a ServiceNow Architect.
The ServiceNow Architect will provide portfolio-level strategic oversight for the design, development, modification, and implementation of mid- and long-term solutions within the ServiceNow platform to solve the most complex business and technical issues, making high-level design choices and recommending solutions that align the ITSM architecture to T&I strategic plans. The ServiceNow Architect will work closely with the Demand and Portfolio Lead, business stakeholders and IT teams to understand the holistic view of the organization's strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets, using this knowledge to ensure that the ServiceNow platform supports an efficient and secure IT environment that meets the company's needs. The Senior Analyst is an advanced senior professional with wide ranging experience uses professional concepts and to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways, with proven communication and organizational skills.
* ServiceNow Architect serves as an expert in own discipline or area of specialization
* Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
* Work with Product Owners and Process Owners at the behest of the Demand and Portfolio lead to identify strategic goals that can be supported by the ITSM platform
* Participate in developing Demands based on those requirements that will end up in the Product or Process Portfolio
* As a ServiceNow Architect, you will advocate for the ITSM platform, utilizing best practices in solution design and data architecture
* Communicate with the Colleagues in technical/non-technical terms, understand their business requirements, and provide suitable solutions
* ITIL v3 Foundation ServiceNow Certified
* Implementation Specialist ServiceNow Certified
* Application Developer ServiceNow System Administration
* Certified Application Developer
* ITIL v3
* ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
* Minimum 8 years of experience with ServiceNow
* Ability to effectively verbalize, document, communicate and facilitate Business Analysis activities; Identification, handling, status reporting, solution options and alternatives, change implementation of various changes to catalog and service request items for distribution in the IT environment, and ultimately made available to the Colleagues
* Ability to ascertain information about current organizational processes and how to go about organizing and improving IT Service Management practices based on the feedback
* Able to build positive relationships with all partners
* Strong analytical, estimating, and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills with strong presentation and facilitation skills
* Expert level of development and administration in ServiceNow
* Ability to develop high level design documents addressing the business, infrastructure, security, support, and operational needs of a solution
* Experience implementing and deploying the core suite of ITSM applications (Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Service Request, Asset Management, Knowledge Management), ITOM (Discovery, Orchestration, Service Mapping), and Performance Analytics
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.