Looking for a role with a company that has a positive impact on the world? Then this is for you! We're currently working with an amazing client that allows helping professionals to accurately screen, diagnose, and treat people in need. Having been around for over 70 years, they've built themselves a global reputation as being assessment experts in the areas of autism, speech and language, school and clinical psychology, and occupational therapy. They create these assessments and online publications to aid helping professionals in these areas. They're currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team and hit the ground running.
This company is an AWS shop, utilizing a large amount of AWS resources (EBS, EFS, IAM, Security Groups, SNS, SES, SQS, S3, ECS, EKS, etc.). They're currently provisioning infrastructure in AWS utilizing Cloudformation and Terraform, mounting persistent volumes with Docker containers and orchestrating with Kubernetes. They're also conducting blue-green deployments of CI/CD with Jenkins and Github.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge about Database/NoSQL DB hosting fundamentals (RDS multi-AZ, DynamoDB, MongoDB and such)
- Knowledge on different storage platforms on AWS (EBS, EFS, FSx) - mounting persistent volumes with Docker Containers
- In-depth knowledge on Security principles on AWS (WAF, DDoS, Security Groups, NACL's, IAM groups and SSO)
- Knowledge on CI/CD platforms is required (Jenkins, GitHub actions, etc.) - Migration of AWS Code pipelines to GitHub actions
- Knowledge on vast variety on AWS services (SNS, SES, SQS, Athena, Kinesis, S3, ECS, EKS etc.) is required
- Experience on Infrastructure as Code tool is required, CloudFormation and Terraform
- Setting CloudWatch Alarms and SMS/Email Slack alerts.
- Some Knowledge on configuring any kind of monitoring tool such as Prometheus, Dynatrace etc. (We currently use Datadog, CloudWatch)
- Experience with any CDN provider configurations (Cloudflare, Fastly or CloudFront)
- Experience with either Python or Go scripting language.
- Experience with Git branching strategy
- Containers hosting Experience on both Windows and Linux (Docker, Kubernetes)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Integration experience with Code Quality tools (SonarQube, NetSparker) with CI/CD
- CDN's other than CloudFront (Cloudflare, Fastly)
- Collaboration with multiple teams
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160-170K/year, DOE + Bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.