Title: Senior Network Engineer, Service Delivery
Location: Remote, United States Travel: Up to 25%
InfoSystems, Inc. clients trust in our product recommendations and services to drive progress. So, we take the service we provide extremely serious. Service Delivery is all about making sure our technical solutions help customers achieve their business goals.
As the Senior Network Engineer, Service Delivery you will help manage all aspects of support for network, firewall, wireless, and other critical infrastructure support. You will work closely with clients, internal stakeholders, and partners. You will be a self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment. You will have a strong customer service orientation, continuous improvement, innovation mindset, and can work well with teams at various levels of the organization.
- Support functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN) – across multiple sites
- Participate in network architecture development from design services to integration which meets and exceeds the needs of key stakeholders within the client’s organization
- Provide troubleshooting assistance/escalation to support teams, as needed, for critical production issues and incident management and reporting. Urgently analyze and troubleshoot production impacting issues
- Implement, patch, and maintain network firewalls, routers, switches to industry best practices.
- Develop detailed implementation plans to accommodate network growth, security, and enhancements by maximizing functionality of network equipment (i.e., routers, gateways, switches, etc.)
- Work with technology teams to develop trending analyses and eliminate recurring incidents
- Participate in the on-call rotation, approximately 5 times a year
- Create a positive experience for the clients and working with them to ensure a long term and mutually rewarding relationship with InfoSystems, Inc.
- When necessary, support Sales Teams on sales calls and meetings to provide enhanced descriptions of our services and the value proposition
- 8 – 10+ years functional experience including strong network engineering
- BA/BS degree in computer science or related work experience
- Experienced working with network infrastructure on-premise required and in the cloud preferred
- Analytical mindset, creativity, and business-focused problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal, written and facilitation skills
- Ability to work within a remote team
About InfoSystems, Inc.
Headquartered in Chattanooga, TN and family owned. InfoSystems, Inc. has been providing reliable critical infrastructure solutions to our clients for over 25 years.