Minimum 10 + Yrs Experience required for this role
Enable the organizations new way of working.
• Modelling behaviors to support the organizations transformation to a new way of working.
• Actively creating and maintaining the culture within the Squad based on the organization and Agile leadership behaviors.
• Work with squads to embed and reinforce Agile practices and behaviors.
• Facilitating sprint planning stand ups retrospectives and other Agile ceremonies.
• Providing constructive feedback to team members to help drive Agile maturity.
• Builds strong relationships with Product Owner and Squad members and maintains strong communication lines throughout the Squad.
• Surfacing and removing obstacles to output.
• Leading the squads in self organization cross functional skillset domain knowledge and effective communication.
• Help your Product Owner manage and prioritize work through the backlog and manage other scrum artifacts
• Reviewing and managing backlog items to ensure the latest work status is captured and updated as appropriate
• Ensuring work is appropriately balanced across team members and that all work is captured within the backlog Helping and assessing in the creation of other scrum artifacts as the Sprint Backlog
• Track Squad output through dashboards and other reporting systems
• Maintaining and updating squad process metrics and artifacts to ensure accurate and transparent communications to Product Owner and other stakeholders
• Creating burndown charts to measure squad output over time
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities and best practices to progress the work of the squad
• Engaging with Agile Coaches to help identify and deliver against training needs to support Agile practices
• Observing and engaging with individual Squad members to identify opportunities to improve Agile performance and effectiveness
• Supporting people to adjust to and embrace scrum ways of working Sharing and transmitting passion about Agile principles and are excited to embed them across the organization
• Applying innovative and creative thinking in order to solve problems and get things done
• Bringing a data driven approach to decision making both in day today management and in making strategic tradeoffs Problem solving and you can transform great obstacles into big opportunities
Discerning what is and what is not making others follow the correct path even if they want to experiment different scrum Working with top management and dealing with many stakeholders both internal and external Communicating and influencing with outstanding empathy and interpersonal skills and you can influence over other people Being recognized as an agile role model you work collaboratively you show courage you take responsibility you have confidence you speak out you are creative and you simplify Dealing with people because you have excellent people management skills listening motivating observing giving and receiving feedback helps individuals and teams grow"