As a Writer and Communications Contractor for the Global Field Enablement Team, this role will support the Engagement and Communications Sr. Manager with developing internal field communications and field enablement campaigns targeted to a technical sales audience. This position will help create emails, announcements, write-ups, presentation designs, email formatting, asset creation, and system updates. The person will research, write, prepare copy and visuals, gain the appropriate reviews, organize distribution lists, design layout, send, publish online content, and reinforce through different internal social media channels.
Please email your Resume in Word format, Visa status, Availability to start and Hourly Rate expectations at email@example.com
Position Title: Jr- Mid Level Writer and Communications Contractor
100% Remote ( Anywhere in US) - FT 40 hours a week required
Duration: 6 months ( extendable)
- The candidate s actual resume should be a great example of their writing/design
- Looking for someone with about 5-8 years professional experience.
- The goal is to find a someone who can grow and evolve with the role and the organization.
- Junior- to mid-level candidates with high quality writing samples.
- Support Engagement and Communications Sr. Manager with duties as needed and assigned
- Work with various constituencies to prepare copy for internal field communications
- Research content, ask questions about the content, present options for visualizations of content, and develop first and final drafts
- Communicate professionally with stakeholders
- Write audience-targeted communications (technical sales audience)
- Validate audience distribution lists as needed
- Perform administrative tasks to promote and execute communications in the systems (Newsletter software, Internal Social Media, Portal)
- Advanced writer (can write copy, synthesize ideas, write in various styles and voices)
- Advanced editor (can edit copy and images for mistakes in grammar, punctuation, formatting)
- Experience in corporate graphic design and following style guidelines
- Experience working with employee or enablement communications
- Experience working in software industry
- Has a portfolio of writing samples
- Knowledge of writing and visual best practices (such as designing using the right canvas size and generating images for the appropriate resolution for communications)
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Open to feedback
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate and work across functional teams internally and externally, in-person and virtually
- Ability to develop and work on multiple deliverables at one time for fast turnaround and rapid development
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through growth and change
- Adaptable to new ideas and able to find creative solutions to communication questions
- Bachelors or foreign equivalent, focus in writing or communications, or has equivalent work experience
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Please send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate response.