direct client is hiring a Full Time Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
on 100% Remote
basis. Please apply to this position with your Word or PDF resume along with your contact details and best time to speak. JOB OVERVIEW
Client's core platform squad builds and maintains core web services that customers interact with, such as Community Manager Web and associated microservices. KEY Responsibilities:
- Design, create, and update functionality for the tools, systems, software, and sites that support our customer success team, dispatchers and installers.
- Identify opportunities to improve the user experience for the platforms, increase efficiency, and informational flow.
- Engage internal teams (CS, engineering, QA, Product, Marketing, HR, etc.) and external parties for help in implementing features.
- Create data links, lambdas, and APIs necessary for the successful delivery of content.
- Compile reports and metrics on the effectiveness of development projects.
- Consult on database development and informational management and implement the same.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (In Order of Importance)
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development using backend languages like Ruby, Python, or PHP, etc.
- Programming experience with SQL, PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- API development/ integration experience with JSON and XML (including SOAP & RESTful API Microservices)
- Proven understanding of coding and database design patterns
- Strong technical experience with AWS
- Proficient knowledge and experience with unit and integration tests
- Strong collaborations skills - an experienced engineer who enjoys mentoring the team/ junior engineers and coding
- Ability to cross-train team members on systems through code comments, markdown documentation, and training seminars
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Previous experience/ success managing and maintaining ownership of 1+ products across full software development lifecycle including production deployment, monitoring, production support, and hotfixes as necessary
- Experience with Elixir (Phoenix) Web Development Framework
- React experience *(with hooks)* and/or experience with React Native mobile application framework
- TypeScript experience
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence or other project management software
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #SCH