Hope you are doing great!! Please find the below requirement.
Position: Neo4J Administrator
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 15+ Months
Position Type: Contract
Interview Process: Phone and Skype
1. Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of Dev/Test/E2E/Production environments.
2. Capability to raise/handle the support tickets raised with the Neo4j support team for product related issues.
3. To provide assistance in planning the backup / HA / DR activities for Neo4j databases.
4. Monitor data release management actions to manage issues as they arise and identify risks and mitigation responses that could impact customers or stakeholders of data analytics.
5. Take ownership - collaborate with technical and business teams to build innovative and solutions for database problems.
6. Who would be able to set the strategy, vision in improving/enhancing the database architecture to support the growing data-load.
7. Capability to design database models and database infrastructure for highly scalable/ reliable applications.
8. Work on new and existing product initiatives and be a driver in the definition of product direction.
9. Partner effectively and influence peers in the team to fine-tune the cypher queries and support them on the static/incremental data loads.
1. 5+ years of strong experience in management of NoSQL Distributed Database Administration (Neo4J).
2. Must have Production support experience and hands-on knowledge with Neo4j patch updates/upgrades to higher versions and Neo4j configurations. Should be conversant with Cypher queries.
3. Experience in ETL (Extraction, Transformation, Loading) related work for Data conversions, Debugging and handling the performance problems associated to it.
4. Experience in monitoring the alerts related to high loads on server affecting the functioning of the database servers.
5. Hands-on experience with Query Languages for Property-Graph or Knowledge-Graph, NoSQL, and Relational databases e.g. Oracle, GraphQL.
6. Good Understanding of DR design and implementation. Should be able to implement Disaster recovery policies and procedures to restore the database environments.
7. Should have experience on Neo4j property graph model, nodes and relationships.
8. Nice to have skills to understand large scale data and architect the system to manage the growing data.
9. Additional skills in Kafka confluent, APIGEE, Kubernetes, rest API service and good knowledge about Java heap dump, to handle memory related issues
10. Strong troubleshooting with high attention to detail and accuracy. Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
1200 West Walnut Hill Lane, Suite# 2200
Irving, TX 75038 | www.vastika.com
Desk : 469 706 3896| Fax: 972-580-111