HR Strategy Manager - Shared Services, Operating Model & Employee Experience
Are you passionate about delivering goals to your client that go above and beyond their expectations? Does the opportunity to work with the world's leading businesses excite you? Our HR Strategy and Excellence team is thrilled to render results that help our clients transform their HR practices in ways that lead to significant savings, a leading edge on competition, and greater efficiency. Work You'll Do
As an HR Strategy Manager - Shared Services, Operating Model & Employee Experience, you will use your knowledge of and experience with HR strategy, capability, and service delivery to optimize business results and customer experience by:
• Managing all aspects of the project, including monitoring and identifying any project issues to mitigate risk
• Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are accurate
• Leading your team to deliver superior results for your client
• Utilize your leadership experience through mentoring, training and developing other members of the team
• Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
• Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, and client presentations
• Building your brand within the firm and in the market for the strong HR Strategy & Capability knowledge you possess The HR Transformation team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we also help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice . HR Strategy & Excellence
New technologies, platforms, processes and systems are meaningless without the capability to leverage them to the fullest. We are often amazed at how much investment is put into new solutions as compared with the time taken to upskill the HR organization itself. After all, it's the HR professionals who are truly impacting and delivering the customer experience. Working with Deloitte enables you to focus on building the culture and capabilities you need to deliver for the future so that they don't get stale in the context of today's ever-evolving business demands. Qualifications
- Minimum six (6) years of relevant experience, with at least one (1) year of external consulting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR functions & processes, with experience in one or more of the following areas: HR Strategy, HR Employee Experience, HR Operating Models, HR Mergers & Acquisition (M&A), HR Outsourcing Advisory, and HR Technology
- Experience carrying a business development quota for consulting work, ramping up pursuit teams and leading business development pursuits' end-to-end.
- Experience leading current/future state road mapping, requirements gathering workshops, running labs, and/or facilitating meetings
- Experience leading vendor selection including RFPs, RFIs, scoring and evaluating products and services
- Completed Bachelors' degree
- Ability to travel 80 of the time (Monday - Thursday)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
How you'll grow
- 7-10 years of experience (Big 4 Consulting preferred)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews
- Experience in project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management
- Advanced degree in related specialization area
- Demonstrated interest in a profession in Human Resources through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.