TECHNICAL MANAGER WITH EXPERIENCE OF GIS & 911 SYSTEMS
RCI Technologies is Woman owned Minority Information Technology firm with over 40 years of service to the Public Sector. With over 100 consultants currently on assignment at various NYC agencies, RCI offers long term stability and a career path matching your needs.
RCI Benefits: Medical Insurance, RCI will provide a 50% contribution to the employee monthly premium, we offer 4 different plans through Horizon. Dental & Vision Insurance, we offer Dental and Vision plans through The Standard Insurance Company. RCI has 401(k) plans through Human Interest, which can be self-managed on our HR portal. RCI provides Paid Vacation (PTO) which is accrued and increases with tenure up to 4 weeks paid vacation (PTO) as well as 40 hours of Paid Sick Leave per calendar year. We will consider Corp. to Corp. candidates from screened and approved partners.
Our client is located in NYC, and you would be part of a leading-edge multi- year project to assist in developing, preparing documents and the general design of solutions.
Specialist GIS SME (Seasoned Technical manager with experience of working on Geospatial System integration, (GIS) and 911 systems)
“Has worked on the implementation of Geospatial System integration into 911 and other location systems and software tools for managing, analyzing, and visualizing those data. "
- Manage and oversee the execution and delivery of geospatial data for the NG911 Class 3 subsystem.
- Enforce NG911 GIS compliance with industry standards from NENA and APCO, encompassing the complete workflow from LVF/ECRF creation to Call Handling.
- Continue as primary point of contact for collaboration with the other NG911 workstreams.
- Continue communication and workgroups with neighboring jurisdictions to finalize PSAP boundaries.
- Provide test cases for SAT and SIT; continue to identify risks associated with Geospatial System integration into the NG9-1-1 system.
Validate test results for GIS components of the NG9-1-1 system during SAT and SIT, review applicable architectural flows, and compare with raw test results to ensure the system behaves as expected.
12 +years’ experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform or methodology
Knowledgeable in NYC GIS datasets and spatial web services.
Experienced with publishing, maintaining, and working with ArcGIS REST services. Understands ArcSDE and the relational geodatabase model.