Professionally Stretched. Continual Certifications. Competitive Salaries. Working Amongst the Brightest Minds. Enterprise Level Projects. Shared Warrior Spirit. Sticky. Just a few phrases that our talented employees are saying about GDT.
GDT is looking for a highly-qualified CCIE Enterprise Networking Solutions Architect (SA) to join our elite force of Solutions Architects and focus on Routing Switching and/or Service Provider Technologies. As the SA you will assist the GDT Account Management teams by participating in pre-sales meetings, providing thought leadership on networking solutions. Additionally, you may be responsible for implementing single or multi-vendor complex solutions. You will be vendor agnostic and competent to assist in the sale of various services, products, and technologies by providing customer-specific solutions, business justifications, and scoping requirements for national and global accounts. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience scoping complex projects and implementing solutions with a verifiable record of winning business.
This role is not for the timid or the single-task minded, and the successful CCIE Enterprise Networking SA will believe in total ownership of each opportunity and Design Exceptional . You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the brightest minds in the industry (as part of the wolf pack), while working independently (lone-wolf) on certain tasks. This is a full-time opportunity based out of Little Rock, AR and up to 25% travel may be required.
- Provide consultative expertise as the SME within general Routing and Switching technologies to include SD-WAN, large campus networking, MPLS backbones, software defined data center networking, network performance monitoring, network orchestration, multi-vendor interop, etc.
- Provide comprehensive evaluation of client networks to propose solutions to meet their current and projected business needs.
- Work with GDT Account Managers, Principal Consultants, Solution Architects and Inside Sales Specialists to plan sales strategies, develop proposals, deliver customer presentations, facilitate demos, and close the business.
- Provide scoping documentation to support the proposals, statements of work, and requests for proposals.
- Keep current on new and immerging technologies to leverage all of our partnerships in a competitive marketplace.
- Provide deployment and implantation services of multi-vendor solutions
- Experience working in Cisco Partner / VAR / Professional Services environment is preferred.
- CCIE (or other relevant certifications) strongly preferred.
- Minimum seven years of increasing responsibility for positioning and delivering Networking Solutions within a variety Enterprise Networking environments.
- Expert experience with the various networking solutions. This experience should include building, upgrading and maintaining solutions from the ground up.
- Highly skilled at technical writing and documentation.
- Highly skilled in using Visio and other network documentation and discovery software.
- Proven track record in managing and winning major opportunities, with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to develop deep detailed knowledge of relevant solutions sets, various vendor product line specifications, performance reports, and application support.
- Experience in managing long and complex sales cycle and multi-level selling environments (C-Level, IT Managers, Engineering, Purchasing, etc.).
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the innate ability to quickly build rapport.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams and multiple levels of GDT organizations (account managers, delivery organization, vendor management, etc.).
- Ability to travel up to 15-25% required.
We are GDT. We are the 6th largest Cisco VAR in North America. We pride ourselves in hiring the brightest minds who thrive in an autonomous environment. Our talented employees all share key characteristics:
- Warrior Spirit accepts, tackles, conquers challenges, thrives in an autonomous environment, be a leader while accepting leadership
- Thought Leaders Out of the box mentality and approaches, total cost of ownership on each and every project, continual drive to pave the way to the cutting edge
- Highly consultative skills engage with your peers, but also just as comfortable engaging with your client on project status and best practices.