This is a great opportunity to work for one of New York's premier and specialized technology service providers. LMS has been providing its clients with managed technology services, support, network design and consulting expertise for more than 41 years as one of the oldest and most stable firms in the industry. Founded in 1979, LMS continues to grow and evolve, leading the way with cloud-first and comprehensive cybersecurity strategies today.
We are looking for a Network Support Engineer to provide both on-site and remote technical support for one of our major client accounts.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide day to day technical support to end users onsite
- Set up new users and workstations
- Setup new mobile devices for users
- Office 365 administration, including basic OneDrive and SharePoint
- Troubleshoot basic network, remote access, email and printing issues
- Escalate issues to Senior Network Engineers and assist when necessary
- Availability for occasional after hours support and participation in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 1-2 years in a technical support position
- A+, Network + certifications are a plus
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows OS through 10 and Microsoft Office through 2019
- Experience with Office 365
- Basic Mac OS and iOS knowledge is a must
A strong emphasis will be placed on candidates with previous managed services experience.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to contribute and advance in a dynamic technology services environment. You must have a strong customer service focus and a desire to develop new skills, with an emphasis on self-motivation and teamwork. As we provide both remote and onsite support to our clients, a valid NYS driver s license is required. We look forward to hearing from you.
Salary will ultimately depend on experience and can extend beyond what is posted here for the right candidate and skill set.
Relocation assistance is not provided - only local candidates will be considered for this position. No third party submissions.