Developer with Pharma background Sunnyvale, CA 12 Months
• Analyze business requirements, follows standard change control and configuration management practices and conforms to departmental application development standards and systems life cycle.
• Lead the Design, development and implementation of new system components or fixes to resolve system defects.
• Incorporates source code reuse wherever possible.
• Understands data ETL concepts and best practices.
• Sets up and executes component tests as well as tracks and documents system defects.
• Participates in software design and programming reviews.
• Design and build data models to conform with our existing EDW architecture
• Work with teams to deliver effective, high-value reporting solutions by leveraging an established delivery methodology.
• Perform data mining and analysis to uncover trends and correlations to develop insights that can materially improve our decisions.
Skillset – Must have:
• Looking for an ETL developer with 10+ years of experience.
• Position requires advance knowledge of and SQL Experience.
• Must have Strong Knowledge of Data Base Concepts
• Experience visualizing data in business intelligence tools such as Tableau
• Must have experience to Understand and source system and recommend solution from data integration standpoint
• Must have performed ETL projects end to end
• Ability to lead the project and provide technical guidance to the team
• Domain experience in Pharmaceutical Commercial area is a great plus!!
Keywords: ETL Developer,Developer, SQL, Data visualization/BI Tool