A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at . People matter, results count.
Title: Full Stack .Net Cloud Developer (.Net core/ MS Azure)
Type: Full Time/Perm
- Demonstrate deep engineering expertise with hands-on development of apps and APIs with ASP.NET Core 2.0+, Microsoft Azure PAAS and IAAS services on Delivery engagements
- Implement containerized microservice solutions with Azure Kubernetes Services and Docker Integrate Identity management and modern authentication and authorization protocols such as OIDC OAuth 2 0 using Azure Active Directory Azure AD B2C Plan and design data movement and data virtualization from legacy monolithic databases to modern cloud native storage solutions such as Azure SQL Cosmos DB etc using Azure Data Factory Databricks
- Implement Azure storage and messaging services such as Service Bus Topics, Event Hubs, Azure Blob,Table Storage and Azure SQL
- Integrate CI CD and continuous testing practices with Azure DevOps into the engineering lifecycle
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud migration techniques, including hybrid cloud.
Skills you have Must Have
- ASP NET Core NET Core 2 0
- REST API Principles and Best Practices
- .NET Core Best Practices for Dependency Injection, Filters, Performance, Logging and Telemetry, Authentication and Authorization
- Azure App Services App Service for Containers
- Must Have Service Bus Event Hub
- Preferred Containerized Microservices with Docker
- Preferred Azure API Management
- Preferred Azure AD Oauth Open ID Connect
- Preferrred knowledge of xUnit and API/Unit test automation frameworks
- Azure DevOps, Specflow Gherkin Git based version control systems DevOps Tools
What we offer:
- Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculum.
- We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
- With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
- Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
- Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
- Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.