New York City, NY Salary:
Competitive Rate Description:
Are you a seasoned Front-End Engineer looking to join a well-established company where professional success and growth is prioritized? Do you have a passion for coding and optimizing your work? Do you have hands on experience with React Native and mobile development? If your boxes are being checked, please read on.
Our client is based out of New York, NY and has an immediate need for a seasoned professional with your diverse skillsets. If your interest is peaked, send me an email so we can further discuss this role and I can get you a meeting with the hiring manager and get an interview scheduled. My email is and you will find more information about the job below. I am looking forward to your email.Job Details:
Title: Front-End Engineer
Location: New York, NY
Hours: 1st shift
Length of engagement: Direct to hire/FTE
Rate: Competitive and dependent on experience
Our organization is looking to expand our businesses into different markets, and we are creating a new organization to address this. As such, we are looking for commercially minded, customer oriented technologist, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something from the ground up with us.
This is a Front-end engineer role within a green-field initiative. We leverage the latest technologies to deliver a cutting-edge solution to our clients.Qualifications:Your skills should include:
• Experience with React or Angular
• Understanding of REST APIs
• Strong knowledge of testing best practices and standards
• Experience working in an automated deployment environment with a focus on integrating automated testing into continuous integration / continuous delivery pipelines.
• Familiarity with BDD practices and test automation tools and frameworks to support it.
• Accountable for adherence to established test standards and procedures. Beneficial experience:
• React Native
• Kotlin / Swift
• Functional Components
• Strong working knowledge of accessibility testing as it relates to mobile (using standards such as WCAG 2.1 or ADA)
• Mobile Test Automation experience with tools such as Appium or Detox on both simulators and real devices
Now that you have read the entirety of this posting, if you have a continued interest in this fantastic opportunity please do not hesitate to send me your resume at:
Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am very excited for the opportunity to work with you and help you land your dream job.
The Judge Group Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com