Senior C++ Developer - NYC
You will play a key role in building low-latency, high capacity and error-free multi asset routing applications, matching engines or back end software systems to continue to maintain a leading position in low latency trading. You should be knowledgeable in multi-threading, relational database systems, C/C++ and associated debuggers. Strong written and oral communication as the applicant will frequently be interacting with the business and sales teams to achieve strategic business goals.
What you bring to the table:
• 2+ years hands on experience in C/C++ programming language on Linux
• Experience with C++ unit testing frameworks and continuous integration (CI) tools
• Experience with code analysis and coverage tools like Coverity, Valgrind/Helgrind, gcov/lcov
• Minimum 1+ years hands on scripting experience
• Strong understanding of TCP/IP and Multicast network protocols
• Strong multithreading and performance-oriented programming skills
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact selected candidates at this time.