Title: iOS Engineer
Company: Digital Online Security Identity
Location: McLean, VA
Open to direct full time employment hire or contract-to-hire
Seeking an iOS Engineer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This iOS app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications in the digital online security identity ecosystem. The iOS Engineer will work closely with other app development and technical teams. Applicants should have 5+ years of experience developing iOS mobile applications and related technologies.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Write well-structured, reliable, efficient and easily maintainable code.
- Lead and contribute to peer code reviews.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to less-experienced software engineers.
- Proven working experience in software development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (Firebase, Sentry, etc)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Knowledge and experience of relational databases such as PostgresSQL, MySQL
- Experience with source control using Git and GitHub.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player with strong, self-managing work ethic.
- Passion for software engineering, learning and continuous improvement.
- Familiarity with Oauth 2.0 or SAML
- Knowledge of TOTP, FIDO, Yubikeys, or mobile authenticators
- Experience with mobile or API encryption