Job Title: ETL Developer
Location: New York, NY 10007
Duration: 7+ months
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Minimum of 8 years experience with writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions; environments include but are not limited to mainframe, midrange, personal computers, laptop; available to assist and/or lead in the design of program specifications and the implementation of software solutions.
- Strong Knowledge of XML technologies (XML, XSL, XSD)
- Ability to write complex ETL procedures using SQL / T-SQL. Experience working with complex SQL and its variations (such as PL/SQL) is an asset.
- Hands on knowledge of SOA, PKI, web services, Enterprise Service Bus technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Python (pandas library experience preferred)
- Expertise with integration technologies and processes, enterprise data warehouse implementations and reporting tools, integrating multiple legacy and strategic systems.
- Solid understanding of enterprise service bus concepts
- Knowledge of testing tools and techniques and executing test scripts to test performance of ETL procedures.
- Significant experience in development, maintenance, and enhancements of Informatica Mappings, Work-flows, and processes.
- Knowledgeable in several multi-dimensional and data mining techniques such as EDW, ODS, DM, ROLAP and MOLAP.
- Extensive experience with ETL methodology and practice.
- Working knowledge of database front-end systems, including MS Access.
- Working knowledge of database back-end systems, including SQL Server 2008 R2 / 2012.
If interested, please forward a latest copy of your resume with contact information to (Abdul/ 973.324.7917 / firstname.lastname@example.org)