As a member of the Infrastructure Planning & Architecture team, the successful candidate will define and maintain infrastructure architecture principles, policies and standards. Collaborate with existing infrastructure teams to develop in-depth knowledge of company's existing IT architecture/infrastructure, technology and security portfolios. Capture findings as Reference Architectures (RA) to be included in the Master Architecture Plan .Advocate for the alignment of infrastructure and security practices with overall enterprise architecture principles, policies and standards. Serve as the infrastructure architect in the analysis, design and planning phases of IT projects. Develop and implement methods to measure and report infrastructure performance, reliability and availability as it relates to Key Performance Indicators.
- Document and develop the existing infrastructure architecture and technology portfolio.
- Facilitate the initiation of key strategic infrastructure initiatives and recommend modifications as appropriate.
- Develop and manage an infrastructure plans to meet the company goals.
- Translate vendor specifications into system designs while also incorporating business requirements.
- Collaborate with end users and senior management to define business requirements and gain consensus for infrastructure strategies.
- Manage infrastructure projects to deliver on-time, on-budget and according to client specification.
- Provide architectural consulting expertise, direction and assistance to IT management and staff.
- Assist in determining security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements, researching information security standards, studying proposed architecture/platform, identifying integration issues, and preparing cost estimates.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of infrastructure/security development efforts and incorporate the adopted technologies into standards.
- Recommend technologies which will increase performance, reliability, security, cost effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility while utilizing organization standards.
- Review and evaluate potential impact of system modifications or enhancements.
- Maintain expertise in the area of architecture, security, industry trends, strategies and products to ensure effective and efficient use of assets.
- Identify process improvement, prepare policy and procedure documentation.
- Perform post-construction review and as-built validation of solutions to ensure they meet architectural standards.
REQUIRED SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES & EDUCATION:
- BS / BA degree in business, information systems or related field.
- Ten+ years infrastructure/capacity planning, data center planning, and infrastructure support roles.
- Five+ years developing infrastructure plans and projects for complex organizations including Data Center migrations, SAN and Server refreshes, and infrastructure rationalization.
- Five+ years of Linux Engineering experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of *NIX, Network, and SAN/Storage architectures.
- Cloud platform experience
- Qualified candidates must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
DESIRED SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES & EDUCATION:
- OpenStack certification, Linux+, RHCSA, RHCE.
- TOGAF certification.
- ITIL v3 certification.
- An understanding of DevOps using CI/CD concepts.
- Information security/assurance certifications.
- Knowledge of OpenStack.
- Technical knowledge of backup and recovery solutions, Windows Server, Unix, Networking, VOIP, Exchange, Active Directory, SQL Server, Oracle Database, and Disaster Recovery.
Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA) is a subsidiary of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies specializing in IT services. HAEA was formed 9 years ago and is committed to providing world-class technology services to its clients (of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies) throughout North America. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.