A very successful company in Oklahoma City, OK is looking for a Benefits Adjuster to join their team in a full-time, direct-hire role! The right candidate will be professional, have a strong work ethic and excellent customer service skills. Looking to hire immediately!
- To ensure that claims are processed consistently and properly, evaluate and process disability, life and cancer claims which require a high degree of analysis and judgment in accordance with Company policy terms, insurance law, coverage record and adjusting guidelines.
- Provides appropriate verbal and/or written communication to internal and external Customers in a positive and knowledgeable manner to ensure a high standard of Customer Service.
- Act as a direct contact and communicate with customers, employers and medical providers in a positive, knowledgeable and professional manner, providing them with direction and assistance in all facets of insurance coverage and needs.
SKILLS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor's Degree from Four-Year University or equivalent business experience
- 1 to 3 Years of Experience
- Prompt and reliable.
- Basic understanding of medical terminology and physiology.
- Possesses PC Windows-based software knowledge, including Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, with the ability to train on new applications and work in a paperless environment.
- 10-key, calculator, and typing skills.
- Knowledge of insurance claim processing and regulations preferred.
- Knowledge of case management tools and ability to apply.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills (Team orientation).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule, including a willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Professional attitude.
- Dedicated to providing World-Class Customer Service
Apply here at http://info.oaktreesoftware.com/BenefitsAdjustor to talk to an OakTree recruiter today!