HCL Technologies is urgently looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager to join our team, this role is permanent with 100% travel.
Job Title: Technical Program Manager
Note: Must be local to Seattle/Redmond, Washington or willing to relocate.
"Key Responsibilities – CRM Technical Project Manager
• Ability to understand, communicates, and interprets client business processes and requirements.
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team before they are sent to the customer.
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Ensure Quality of Deliverables
• Ensures success of project
• Reviews all deliverables including requirements documents, design documents, training documents
• Manages key client communication
• Industry experience of 8+ years.
• Certified on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
• Has at least 2 years of implementation experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 / 2013 as a Technical Project Manager
• Been a functional lead on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Has Integration experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Demonstrated ability to execute multiple, interdependent end to end projects. This includes identifying CRM project objectives, creating requirements and solution design, managing schedules, tracking project progress, facilitating testing and determining and measuring success criteria.
• Demonstrated ability to learn and master technical detail related to CRM.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Documentation and presentation skills.
• Attention to detail and follow-up skills.
• Conflict management and problem diagnostic and solving skills.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Preferably has experience with another CRM in addition to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Knowledge is preferred.
This is a full-time opportunity with HCL Technologies. Please apply if you are qualified and interested in this position
**At this moment we are not sponsoring individuals for employment visas.
** If you are current HCL employee or contractor, please do not apply for this position.
** No third party candidates.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, or any future roles with HCL Technologies, please forward me an updated copy of your resume at you earliest convenience