As a Data and Reporting Analytics Team Manager you will help us discover the best way to deliver essential business information for our employees and managers. This is a new team that will be the central hub for understanding, defining, and reporting data and generating key business insights for the Fisher Investments Private Client Group (PCG).
In this essential role you will make an immediate impact as you collaborate with our IT partners to build a new data layer and define our data infrastructure. Your team will focus on defining, organizing, and reporting internal data to help drive business decisions and analyze business trends.
* Coach and develop talent on the team while driving the team's vision, purpose and results
* Collaborate with business units and work alongside your team to succeed in learning the business, what makes each group successful and what questions need to be answered to solve problems on a regular basis
* Proactively analyze business trends and drivers, providing recommendations for further analyze and testing
* Work in partnership with your team on creating a common and centralized set of data definitions that reflect the core drivers of the business
* Determine needed data sources and access while consolidating current reporting
* Partner with IT on BI tool implementation
* Work closely with internal teams such as IT, Business Information Technology, Client Services, and Sales
* Experience developing processes, leading people and driving initiatives toward common goals
* Experience with data stores, data architecture, data management, data visualization, and data analytics
* Demonstrated ability to provide actionable insights from data and make recommendations for improved business performance
* Proficiency in Excel and SQL and previous experience with data visualization tools or languages (Visio, Tableau or VBA)
* Demonstrated history of driving results, customer focus, managing complexity, dealing with ambiguity and strong verbal and written communication skills
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don't come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we're proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it's our people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
* 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
* A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
* 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
* And much, much more
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we're Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a 2017 Top Workplace with the best benefits!
But in the end, it's not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service--our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
* California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Department: Data Analytics