Technical Proposal Writer / Proposal Manager – Healthcare Information Technology
**Healthcare Information Technology experience strongly desired**
**MUST HAVE: Contingent Labor / Staffing / Recruiting background**
Responsibilities / Duties:
- The position will participate in all phases of the proposal process including decision to pursue, win and proposal strategy planning, content development, internal review, production, submittal, and performance analysis.
- The Technical Proposal Writer/Proposal Manager works with all Subject Matter Experts (SME) to develop compliant and responsive proposals with clearly defined win strategies, characterized by a strong and competitor-differentiating proposal.
- The Technical Proposal Writer/Proposal Manager is primarily involved with writing, editing and conceptual development of graphic content to create compelling proposals; packaging and delivery of the final proposal documents; maintenance proposal content library, presentations and final proposal documents; application of best proposal practices and ensuring proposal process is followed by teams.
- Researches and gathers technical information for use in proposal development activities.
- Applies winning proposal concepts, practices, and procedures along with solid writing methodologies to incorporate information and themes into assigned proposal sections.
- Interviews program managers and task leads, programmers, engineers, developers, and other technical personnel to collect technical and methodology information and incorporate that information into writing winning technical approach sections of proposals.
- Lead/write sections within the management plan on topics such staffing, recruiting, transition, reporting, quality management, risk, and key personnel.
- Lead/write sections within the technical approach on topics such as network administration, software development, system engineering, end user support, help desk operations, and application development.
- Review task order RFPs and strategic RFPs to develop proposal plan and kickoff material;
- Develop proposal outline, compliance matrix, and proposal schedule,
- Capability and experience in writing (as well as editing) compliant, credible, and compelling proposal sections, including technical sections, past performance, executive summaries and resumes
- Review/rewrite proposal inputs and coordinate with technical and/or management personnel to ensure accuracy
- Copy/edit proposals and related documents for completeness and compliance with editorial standards and for proposal formatting/composition
- Coordinate proposal reviews, ensuring compliance with solicitation requirements
- Create and maintain a proposal library both hard copy and electronic
- Maintain boilerplate material inventory
- Maintain inventory of bid opportunities, go/no go decisions, and proposal wins/losses
- Maintain contract matrix and keep past performance information up to date.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least seven years related experience; or at least ten years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years project management experience using PM tools and platforms; five years experience in contracts, bids, RFPs or grants with a competitive team-oriented spirit; five years solid writing and communications experience.
- Demonstrated strong internal customer-service orientation and desire to win.
- Demonstrated success with achieving service level expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent project management skills including ability to motivate and mobilize a cross functional team toward a common goal, delegating responsibilities as necessary.
- Outstanding organization and planning skills.
- Strong creative problem solving, customer service, teamwork, and leadership skills; and outstanding verbal and written communication skills are all required.
- Strong experience in all phases of SDLC and Data Warehouse initiatives
***For immediate consideration PLEASE apply directly to this posting with your most up-to-date resume with (ALTEK-PW) in subject line of your email***
You may also apply to this posting with your most up-to-date resume at: http://www.al-tekinc.com/jobs/jobs/view/495/proposal-writer-proposal-manager-healthcare-information-technology