CHENEGA TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS, LLC
Company Job Title:
Windows/VMWare Support SME
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
Summary: The Windows/VMWare Support SME is responsible for providing technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
- Maintenance of hardware related systems and auxiliary equipment related to all Windows 2008/2012, Active Directory, virtualization services for both server and client environments.
- Will direct and control activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Responsible for interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
- Deploy to alternate site for exercises and real world events.
- May be responsible for supervising junior staff.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Related IT Bachelor's degree with 10 years’ technical experience, or
- IT Master's degree with 8 years’ technical experience, or
- 15+ years’ experience.
- IAM Level II cert required
- Experience with Windows 2008/2012.
- TS/SCI required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment :
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.