Description CHENEGA PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL SERVICES
Company Job Title: Adobe AEM Administrator and Developer
Chenega Job Title: Engineer V, General
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
The Adobe AEM Administrator and Developer
will use best practices, integration patterns, and development methodologies to design and implement the best solution for the ARMS system, which leverages the Department of Education’s Adobe AEM environment. This key member contributes to the entire software development lifecycle including analysis, requirement specification, use case and data modeling, technical design, development, testing, and implementation. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
Non-Essential Duties: Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Serves as technical lead and architect of a small team, directing and guiding junior developers
- Leads the conceptual and technical design of the workflow and implementation of Adobe AEM forms and integration of disparate FSA systems using object-oriented design techniques and common integration patterns
- Responsible for configuring/designing forms, troubleshooting.
- Develops and implements complex software applications from requirements; analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, and documents as required
- Delivers assigned tasks and/or specific tracks of the solution on time, escalating issues as appropriate
- Educating and leading other developers in the form of code reviews, workshops, and documentation
- Provides advanced-level documentation skills, supporting documentation and reports as required
- Assists with the estimation of development tasks
- Independently interfaces with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation of ARMS
- Ensures software developed by team adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
- May develop and implement a continuous integration environment for multiple stages in the development life-cycle centered around Adobe AEM
- Assists Project Lead with internal development methodologies and other duties as assigned
- Effectively manages individual time and tasks
- May direct and guide a small team of junior developers
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience. M# #M
- Ability to develop and implement complex software applications from requirements
- Advanced-level technical documentation skills
- Ability to interface professionally with key stakeholders and technical teams
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Ability to prioritize andwork effectively towards deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with a variety of individuals in a courteous and professional manner
- Knowledge of, and ability to work within, Agile development environments
- Knowledge and experience using Adobe AEM Forms
- Experience working on large projects
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment :
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. M